Composite-Based Structural Equation Modeling: Developments and Perspectives
When & Where:
- Wednesday, May 19th, 16:00 CEST
- Online, via Zoom. The registration form is available here. Further details and the Zoom link will be sent to the registered addresses only.
- Benjamin Liengaard (Aarhus University, Denmark): »Measurement Invariance Testing with Latent Variable Scores using Partial Least Squares Path Modeling«
- Nicholas Danks (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland): »The Role of Prediction in Composite Modeling«
- Florian Schuberth (University of Twente, The Netherlands): »Confirmatory Composite Analysis«
- Jörg Henseler (University of Twente, The Netherlands)
The webinar is part of YoungStatS project of the Young Statisticians Europe initiative (FENStatS) supported by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability.
For more information, please visit our website.