- In Memoriam: David (Tim) Holt (1943-2022)25. 11. 2022
- Workshop: The Statistics Wars and their Casualties28. 10. 2022event date: 2022-12-01 and 2022-12-08Sessions 3 and 4 will occur in December’22.
- 2022 FENStatS General Assembly19. 10. 2022event date: 2022-10-19FENStatS General Assembly takes place on October 19th, from 16h30 to 18h30 (CEST), in a hybrid format (virtual and in-person)
- YS Webinar: Nonparametric Inference Based on Statistical Depth14. 10. 2022event date: 2022-10-17
- YS Webinar: Recent Challenges in Model Specification Testing Based on Different Data structures14. 10. 2022event date: 2022-11-09
- Online course: “Data-informed Decision Making in a Pandemic” 07. 10. 2022Free of charge online course by FENStatS and STAT-UP Statistical Consulting & Data Science
- European Statistics Awards Programme20. 09. 2022Nowcasting competitions just launched and expire on 29-Sep-2022
- International Day for Women in Statistics and Data Science12. 09. 2022event date: 2022-10-11FENStatS endorses and sponsors the initiative.
- ERC Information Webinar for Statisticians on Funding Opportunities26. 07. 2022event date: 2022-06-15
Video available:FENStatS and the European Research Council (ERC) promote an informational Webinar on ERC funding opportunities.
- Important Achievements During Pandemic but Big Challenges Ahead07. 07. 2022The European Statistical Governance Advisory Board (ESGAB) published the results of its peer review of Eurostat, including 18 concrete recommendations.
- YS Webinar: Regularization by Noise for Stochastic Differential and Stochastic Partial Differential Equations10. 06. 2022event date: 2022-09-21The fourteenth “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on September 21st, 2022.
- YS Webinar: Recent Advancements in Applied Instrumental Variable Methods10. 06. 2022event date: 2022-06-29The thirteenth “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on June 29th, 2022.
- YS Webinar: Recent Advances in Approximate Bayesian Inference10. 06. 2022event date: 2022-06-15The twelfth “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on June 15th, 2022.
- FENStatS and ENBIS formalise mutual collaboration28. 05. 2022Entities have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation.
- FENStatS endorses ESAC's position toward the Data Act12. 05. 2022The European Commission gathers feedback from the "Data Act" to be presented to the European Parliament and Council to feed into the legislative debate.
- YS Webinar: Theory and Methods for Inference in Multi-armed Bandit Problems09. 05. 2022event date: 2022-05-11
The eleventh “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on May 11th, 2022
- EuADS Summer School “Data Science for Social Media”04. 05. 2022event date: 15-17 June 2022Social media analysis is an important tool in current and future data-driven research in various fields. This Summer School discusses its potential, limitations, knowledge transfer of methods and ideas.
- YS Webinar: Selection of Priors in Bayesian Structural Equation Modeling29. 03. 2022event date: 2022-04-20The tenth “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on April 20th, 2022
- In Memoriam: Niels Keiding (1944-2022)17. 03. 2022Danish biostatistics' grand old man, professor Niels Keiding, passed away in the beginning of March 2022.
- Statements on Ukrainian Situation14. 03. 2022FENStatS shares organisations' statements and concerns about the situation currently taking place in Ukraine.
- CESS 2022 call for papers04. 03. 2022The Conference of European Statistics Stakeholders (CESS) 2022 call for abstracts is open until April 30, 2022. This year, the scope of the Conference is to enhance the dialogue between European methodologists, producers, and users of European Statistics
- Summer Experience for Junior Statisticians | Data Research Camp 202224. 02. 2022event date: 2022-07-12 to 2022-07-15The Data Research Camp is a 4-day workshop where small groups of junior statisticians, advised by senior researchers, will be asked to develop innovative methods and models to analyze a dataset with a specific common goal.
- ISI Online Courses 202215. 02. 2022event date: 2022-02-23 to 2022-04-23The International Statistics Institute (ISI) is holding its second edition of the Online Course Programme, organised in cooperation with the ISI Associations, covering various statistics and data science areas