Swedish Statistical Society Webinar
Take advantage of the opportunity to explore the intersection of technology and ethics with leading experts in the field. Further details here.
- Date: October 24th, 2023
- Venue: Zoom, free registration here.
- 09:00 – 09:30: Welcome by Nancy Steinbach
- 09:30 – 10:30: Fredrik Heintz, LiU – AI and Ethics
- 10:30 – 11:30: Johanna Laiho-Kauranne, Datsu – AI in Statistical Surveys
- 11:30 – 12:00: Breakout Session
- 13:00 – 14:00: Josefin Rosén, SAS Institute – Trustworthy AI
- 14:00 – 15:00: Karim Jebari, IFFS – The Singularity Hypothesis
- 15:00 – 15:30: Breakout Session
- 15:30 – 16:00: Closing and Thanks by Nancy Steinbach
- Fredrik Heintz – Professor at the Department of Computer Science at Linköping University, Chairman of the Swedish AI Society, and director of various AI research programs.
- Johanna Laiho-Kauranne – Senior Data & AI Strategist at DAIN Studios, with a background in Social Statistics and extensive experience in data strategies and sustainability through AI.
- Josefin Rosén – Nordic Head of AI and Analysis at the SAS Institute, specializing in Responsible AI and helping organizations implement trustworthy AI.
- Karim Jebari – Researcher at the Institute for Future Studies, with a focus on existential risks, bioethics, and AI-related philosophical issues.