Advancements in Symbolic Data Analysis
event date: 8. 11. 2021The sixth “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on November 8th, 2021. Symbolic Data Analysis provides a framework allowing for the representation of data with intrinsic variability, where the observed “values” are not just single real values or categories, but finite sets, intervals or distributions over a given domain. Selected young researchers active in the area will present their recent contributions on this developing topic.
When & Where:Back to News
- Monday, November 8th, 12:00 CEST
- Online, via Zoom. The registration form is available here.
- Yuying Sun, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- Boris Beranger, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Bruno Pimentel, Universidade Federal de Alagoas, Brazil
- Sónia Dias, Polytechnic Institute of Viana do Castelo, Portugal
- Prof. Paula Brito, University of Porto, Portugal
The webinar is part of YoungStatS project of the Young Statisticians Europe initiative (FENStatS) supported by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS).For more information, please visit our website.