- MBC2 202426. 11. 2023event date: 2024-08-28You are invited to the 7th international workshop on [Models and Learning for Clustering and Classification] and a related tutorial on [Contrastive Learning Approaches for Data Classification: Methods, Applications and Software].
- Blogposts by YoungStats26. 11. 2023event date: 2023-11-15You are invited to study blogposts of young researchers in the field of statistics.
- Innovation session @ European Statistical Day 2023 in Madrid21. 10. 2023event date: 2023-10-23Join the `Statistical innovation in the European Statistical System` session!
- European Statistics Day 2023 18. 10. 2023event date: 2023-10-20Celebrate European Statistics Day 2023 with us!
- Stochastic Fluid Dynamics webinar16. 10. 2023event date: 2023-11-15You are invited to a presentation of recent works by four young researchers on stochastic fluid dynamics equations.
- Swedish Statistical Society Webinar11. 10. 2023event date: 2023-10-24Join the annual autumn conference on Tuesday, October 24th, featuring the theme Technology and Ethics. Connect with four leading experts in the field and engage in discussions about the impact of this topic.
- FENStatS session @ IDWSDS202330. 09. 2023event date: 2023-10-10FENStatS is organizing its own session 'FENStatS women in action' during the conference IDWSDS2023 (International Day of Women in Statistics and Data Science). The session will take place on Tuesday, 10 October 2023, 18:30-20:00 (UTC).
- FENStatS New Executive Committee14. 09. 2023New representatives managing FENStatS at the Executive Commitee.
- IDWSDS2023: International Day of Women in Statistics and Data Science20. 07. 2023event date: 2023-10-10The Caucus for Women in Statistics hosts the International Day of Women in Statistics and Data Science and calls for organising invited sessions, sponsorship and participation.
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Digital Twins19. 07. 2023Upcoming “Digital Twins” Special Issue of the journal Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry (ASMBI)
- ERC Information Webinar for Statisticians on Funding Opportunities30. 05. 2023event date: 2023-05-30For the second year, FENStatS, jointly with the European Research Council (ERC), organises the ERC Information Webinar for Statisticians on Funding Opportunities on May 30th, 2023, at 11:30 (CEST).
- Call for papers: Statistics, Politics and Policy28. 04. 2023The journal Statistics, Politics and Policy calls for papers for its special issue Political Demography.
- Call for proposals: FENStatS Executive Committee24. 04. 2023The current Executive Committee terminates the mandate in October 2023, and an election for a new board will occur during the 2023 General Assembly.
- Call for Speakers: European Statistical Forum (ESForum)12. 04. 2023event date: 2023-04-28The central theme is “Statistical Methodology in Precision Medicine and the role of Artificial Intelligence”.
- RSS Honorary Fellowship for 202329. 03. 2023The Royal Statistics Society (RSS) awarded Walter Radermacher the 2023 Honorary Fellowship.
- Job Opportunity: Lecturer in Applied Statistics29. 03. 2023Curtin University seeks a Lecturer in Applied Statistics - Perth, Western Australia.
- PROMISE: 2nd Int’l Workshop on Process Mining for Complex Information Systems and Beyond26. 03. 2023event date: 2023-08-28 to 2023-08-31Call for papers
- SEIO 2023: XL National Congress of Statistics and Operations Research and the XIV Conference on Public Statistics07. 03. 2023event date: 2023-11-07 to 2023-11-10The Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research (SEIO) is pleased to announce its XL National Congress of Statistics and Operations Research and the XIV Conference on Public Statistics.
- ESGI 173: Problem-Solving with Industry07. 03. 2023event date: 2023-06-19 to 2023-06-23The European Study Group with Industry (ESGI 173) will take place on 19-23 June at the University of Limerick, Ireland, and is open for registration.
- ENBIS-23 Annual Conference in Valencia28. 02. 2023event date: 10-14 September 2023The European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS) calls for papers and discloses the ENBIS Knowledge Fund 2023.
- Your chance to present at RSS 2023 Conference22. 02. 2023event date: September 4–7, 2023The organisers of the Society’s 2023 International Conference, which will take place in Harrogate from 4-7 September, are calling for submissions for talks and posters.
- 100 year jubilee of the Finnish Statistical Society 21. 02. 2023event date: June 8-9, 2023The Society celebrated its honourable centenary in 2020. The coronavirus epidemic prevented the celebration of the anniversary in 2020 and after. We are celebrating the wonderful history of the Society at the 100+ anniversary celebration in Helsinki on June 8-9, 2023.
- ECAS-SFdS course - Random Forests: basics, extensions and applications15. 02. 2023event date: 2023-10-08 to 2023-10-13The next ECAS-SFdS school will take place in Fréjus, French Riviera, from October 8 to 13, 2023.