Concentration Inequalities in Machine Learning
When & Where:
- Wednesday, September 15th, 17:00 CEST
- Online, via Zoom. The registration form will be provided on the YoungStatS website. Further details and the Zoom link will be sent to the registered addresses only.
- Antoine Marchina (Université de Paris)
- Geoffrey Chinot (ETH Zurich)
- Prof. Gábor Lugosi, ICREA Research Professor at Pompeu FabraUniversity and Barcelona GSE Research Professor, and Blackwell Lecture speaker at the upcoming Bernoulli-IMS 2021 World Congress in Probability and Statistics
The webinar is part of YoungStatS project of the Young Statisticians Europe initiative (FENStatS) supported by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS).
For more information, please visit our website.