Royal Statistical Society RSS
President and Vice-presidents
- President: Andrew Garrett, Icon plc
- Vice-president for Professional Affairs: Rachel Hilliam, The Open University
- Vice-president for External Affairs: Christl Donnelly, University of Oxford
- Vice-president for Academic Affairs: Jon Forster, University of Warwick
- Vice-president for Education and Statistical Literacy: Sophie Carr, Bays Consulting
About the Society
We are one of the world’s leading organisations to promote the importance of statistics and data, and have done so since we were founded in 1834. We’re a professional body for all statisticians and data analysts – wherever they may live. We have more than 10,000 members in the UK and across the world. They are at the core of what we do and make us who we are.
As a charity, we advocate the key role of statistics and data in society, and we work to ensure that policy formulation and decision making are informed by evidence for the public good.
News from the Society
The Royal Statistical Society
12 Errol Street, London, EC1Y 8LX
Phone: 020 7638 8998 (+44 20 7638 8998 for international callers)