Guides and Resources
- COVID-19 paper in IAOSWorldwide01. 05. 2021Collection of articles/statistics on COVID-19 in the Statistical Journal of the IAOS (International Association for Official Statistics).
- Ischgl - SARS-CoV-2 antibody studyAustria (Östereich)01. 05. 2021Study about antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in the population of a highly affected region - 42.4% of the population had antibodies - in German
- Overview of reports on projects and studies Belgium01. 05. 2021Sciensano is responsible for the epidemiological monitoring of the COVID-19 epidemic and is also involved in scientific research projects on this disease.
- Pandemic diariesPortugal (Portuguesa)01. 05. 2021Online surveys by the Portuguese population in order to obtain a picture of the evolution of the pandemics.
- COVID-19 barometerPortugal (Portuguesa)01. 05. 2021COVID-10 barometer from the National School of Public Health - Nova University Lisbon.
- COVID-19 monitoring in wastewaterSpain (España)01. 05. 2021Monitoring of SARS-CoV-2 contents in wastewater in A Coruña (NW-Spain), as an alert system for possible outbreaks.
- Seroprevalence study in SpainSpain (España)01. 05. 2021Results of the seroprevalence epidemiological study for SARS-CoV-2 in Spain.
- Differences in excess mortalitySweden (Sverige)01. 05. 2021A study found a significant variation in the number of infected within cities and professions.