Royal Statistical Society RSS
President and Vice-presidents
- President: David Spiegelhalter, University of Cambridge
- Vice-president for Professional Affairs: Paul Baxter, University of Leeds
- Vice-president for External Affairs: Jennifer Rogers, University of Oxford
- Vice-president for Academic Affairs: Guy Nason, University of Bristol
- Vice-president for Education and Statistical Literacy: Neil Sheldon, Plymouth University
We are one of the world’s leading organisations to promote the importance of statistics and data, and have done so since we were founded in 1834. We’re a professional body for all statisticians and data analysts – wherever they may live. We have more than 8,000 members in the UK and across the world. They are at the core of what we do and make us who we are.
As a charity, we advocate the key role of statistics and data in society, and we work to ensure that policy formulation and decision making are informed by evidence for the public good.
Everything we do is guided by our Strategic Plan 2014-18
The Royal Statistical Society
12 Errol Street, London, EC1Y 8LX
Phone: 020 7638 8998 (+44 20 7638 8998 for international callers)